Monday, July 09, 2007

reviewing blogs

Sometimes I get started on lists of blogs and before you know it I can't even remember where I started. This weekend I came across two lists that were useful. They're from way back in March, which makes them ancient in internet terms, but very useful.

10 Ways to Draw Me to your Church

1o Ways to Keep Me from Discovering your Church



The other thing I did this weekend is finalized my plans to go to the Ekklesia Project gathering in Chicago. This will be my third year and I think I look forward to each gathering more than the next. The gathering this year will look at the work of the congregational formation initiative, which seems to be going well. I look forward to hearing more about how we can help our congregations live life fully in the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyzing